Photography helps people to see.

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Day #333



Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend, you have been the one, you have been the one for me. Well today I had to say adios to my DSLR camera, it has done it's job and is now going to camera heaven, more likely it will be buried in a landfill site before the month is out. But today was not to be a sad day, Laura came over and we had band practice, I say band practice, it involved us sitting in a milkshake shop trying not to laugh at a family in the same shop, then she gave me a fish soap holder and a rabbit that she had painted and then watched 'A nightmare before Christmas'. Teddy would be proud. Tomorrow is another band practice but we will get stuff done! The first sub standard picture is of my secret to doing Johnny Cash songs or songs that have a running beat from the guitar, fold a piece of paper (My bank balance) and slide it over the 12th fret, it kind of works. A second secret to getting some percussion into a band that has no actual percussionist is to make a bass drum, use a suitcase, honestly, good tips.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment