Photography helps people to see.

Tuesday 10 July 2012

In a world without internet, here's an update!

I realise that alot more people look at my blog than I realised  so I will be all formal...Ah who am I kidding? I can't pull that off. As a result of my realisation (spelling mystake?), I knew that whether it be by smoke signal, messenger or carrier pigeon, I would update my blog. With all this determinastion, you are probably thinking, "well where's the photos Will? I bet you are just being slow", well not exactly, with all my 'Braveheart' determination (Freedom!), I must have left my camera at home, it's all packed in my bag ready to take over here to my nan's but the war against the English...I mean the determination to do the blog was too much and I left it at home. I think that whole mind mess is a reason why I never let anyone within my family or friends watch me while I write the blog, that and the awful spelling mystakes and bad grammar.

I have not given up, I will be back doing my blog before you know it my Blogtarians...Bloggerinos...Blog-buddies...

Until whenever

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment