Photography helps people to see.

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Day #284


Battered and broken. I never really talk much about my guitar (AHAHA!!!! That's funny) but I thought I might tonight. I bought the guitar just before last summer, it is a 'Lag' guitar, and it is part of a range called 'the four seasons', if anyone is interested, I have the 'Winter' version with snow flakes all over it. The guitar was second hand when I bought it for about £400 because a man bought it because he wanted to learn guitar then realised he wanted to play the piano instead and traded the guitar for the piano. The guitar has a couple of war wounds on it, the right half of the picture is the top of the guitar which is just wear and tear and the left side which is one of the tuning pegs which is in half because I thought I would show my friends how my guitar can stand up perfectly on its own achord (get it? Mispelt deliberately), suddenly I hear a *Bang* and my credibility goes down 2 cool points.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment