Photography helps people to see.

Monday 23 July 2012

Day #304



I don't want to jinx it, but I think that summer might have finally arrived. 

Today I woke up, looked out of my window (scared my neighbours) and realised that today would be a good day weather-wise. 

My mum had already gone out and come back with pancakes, crisps, nice bread and doughnuts. 

Today would definitely be a good day. 

Yesterday, my main guitar broke. Its tuning peg came loose and so today I took it in for a repair. 

I waited in line behind a woman with a huge PA system and in front of a guy with about three amps which can only be described as showy-offy. 

I haven't got much else to say because I spent the rest of the day sleeping and playing video games followed by sitting in the garden getting burnt. That's rock and roll for you! 

Today's photos are HDR because I am getting really used to taking HDR photos. I will probably be taking a lot more because they are better quality. Band practice is tomorrow so be prepared for a very tired out Will.

Until then

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment