Photography helps people to see.

Thursday 5 July 2012

Day #286





Yeah, technically 3 photos, get on board, it's happening! Evening all...by all, I kinda just mean my one loyal fan (excluding my Grandma) who presses refresh lots of times creating pageviews and making me feel good. Today was the last day before moving out of my nans house and into the new one, how to celebrate that? Invite your best friend round and have a totally manly picnic with a kick around afterwards. Today whilst buying the food in 'Sainsbury's' (name drop), Arthur and I were paying, self service style and suddenly the machine was spitting out the pound coins when I put them in, after calling over the helper guy, he told us to give them a magic blow and then throw them into the machine - we did this but were laughing because this was ridiculous, what do you know? It worked, today I think it is fair to say that we encountered Jesus. For this next bit, you might need some old school Coldplay - it is THAT depressing. I move into my new house tomorrow, I cannot wait, but there is one problem, the Sky television will be fitted on Monday this is all good but they come back to fit the internet a week after...This is a week without being able to do my blog, no wierd rants, no 'Oh Will's to brighten up your day, what will you do? Do not dispair, I will take the photos that I would everyday, I will then save them up for a huge blow out of blog days like I did in the very early days between 'Day #36' and 'Day #42' where it's a really bad photo from my old camera and only a few words rather than a whole paragraph and I also did the same when I was in Spain between 'Day #269' and 'Day #279'. - Totally not plugging my other posts there.

Until whenever

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment