Photography helps people to see.

Thursday 26 July 2012

Day #307



Laura took today's photos. Not bad for someone who prefers Canon to Nikon... 

Today I was shopping in IKEA with my nan, mum and brother. Yeah, I ate the meatballs and stole- I mean...took for useful purposes three of their small pencils. That is essentially the only reason people go to IKEA. The furniture is a cover up. 

My mum bought me a desk, chair, drawers and a unit. Almost all of which are red. I might get a headache just by looking at them but they are so pretty! 

When I got back, I met Laura and Teddy and we went to Deal Carnival. 

Laura was taking so many photos. I haven't got too much to do today but I am debating in my head whether to play a gig tomorrow night or watch the Olympics opening ceremony. Blogger would not let me upload my third picture, which is a man in drag, realizing that Laura is pointing a camera at him in the carnival and posing with a child.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment