Photography helps people to see.

Sunday 22 July 2012

Day #303




Today was band practice. It was a very special day because our search for a singer was finally at an end.

When the three of us got to my house, we got straight down to the business of sorting songs out.

Laura, the new singer, had won talent shows and had singing lessons so we expected great things. She did not let us down. 

Once we had decided on doing 3 songs out of the potential 5, we called it a day. 

After walking round my house, I decided that today's post should have a theme. I thought pink would be suitable.

The first photo is a plant my mum got from work. The second photo is my dog staring at his reflection on the floor. The last photo is some soap that Laura gave me. I hope she's not hinting at something...

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment