Photography helps people to see.

Friday 29 June 2012

Day #280


Baaaack in the UK! Sorry I missed yesterday's blog post but I was really ill. Am I forgiven? Sweet.

Today we woke up, went to the airport looking truly British with our shorts and my hat on even though it was raining. When we got to the holding pen before the flight it was nice to see more British people who had only packed shorts and were looking a little bit worse for wear with the realisation that they probably had to go back to work on Monday! When we got home we caught up on all the news and gossip from my mum, unpacked and I went to sleep, I am feeling better but still not 100%. Today's picture is of the t-shirt that my dad and brother went out and got for me yesterday.

 Also, a massive thank you is in order, with gift aid included, on the Brian Inglis justgiving page, we have raised over £1200 for cancer research, for which I personally am extremely grateful.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment