Photography helps people to see.

Thursday 14 June 2012

Day #265


Only 100 days left, more emotional over this than moving out of my house. Today as I write this I realise that there is only 99 more days after  today until I finish my project 365 (aced my maths GCSE right?), if anyone has any suggestions over what they want to see more on the blog before it ends then I would really appreciate it as I will have a lot of time on my hands after tomorrow because it is my last exam! I am listening to James Walbourne 'Cocaine eyes' which has some really good guitaring in it which I think means that it breaks away from the folk stereotype, I have mentioned him in the blog before because he is an awsome musician. Today's photo is abit boring, but if you zoom in you can see the little water droplets jumping off of my hand.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment