Photography helps people to see.

Saturday 9 June 2012

Day #260


Please read, this is something very important to me. A year and a half ago, my mum was diagnosed with breast cancer, she is much better now and is having preventitive treatment to make sure the cancer does not come back. I remember the day that I was told she had cancer because it was the worst day of my life and will continue to be so for a very long time, it was so horrible because it felt like a vital pillar in my support network had collapsed. On Monday 18th of June, my father, brother and I will walk the final stage of the Camino, which is a 750 km pilgrimage through Spain and parts of France. We will be walking to raise money for 'Cancer Research' a worthy charity and one that is very important to me and my family for obvious reasons. If you would like to give a donation which would be amazing, the just giving page is: http://www.justgiving.com/Brian-Inglis0

Thank you for your time

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment