Photography helps people to see.

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Day #275



Dear noisy Spanish students, it's not that I don't like the language that you speak, but when you support Italy and cheer when England loose on penalties, that's just duisgusting - damn if I could spell this would be a great rant. Those people that told me about my spelling mystakes do not understand that I type very quickly and do not re-read what I have written (huge mystake I know). Appologies for skirting around what happened this fine walking day but I cant really remember, all the walking kind of merges into one. The first picture is of the Templar's cross on the floor outside a church and the second photo is one of the candles inside the church.

Until tomorrow (which I should be typing within the next 2 minutes)

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment