Photography helps people to see.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Day #362





We don't want to get in line. 

It's Wednesday, I'm quite tired and I have been out taking the above photos. 

Some crazy stuff happened today. Let me paint the scene as per usual. It was around 07:25 at my bus stop, I'm standing with earphones in, in my own little world of Coldplay and alike. Suddenly the girl next to me turns and says, "hey Will, you haven't got the time have you?" I replied, obviously (I'm not a social freak, I just blog all about it after). The weird thing was that I had never seen this girl before. I don't know how she knew my name. Maybe she just guessed it, maybe she is Derren Brown in disguise or maybe I had my ID badge at chest view and she just happened to be staring at my pecks of steel. 

I love going out and taking photos at night. There is something calm and non-rushed about it all. I wander where I want (within reason) and just take the pictures that I want to. The first photo can be seen in the daytime on 'Day #337'

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment