Photography helps people to see.

Sunday 2 September 2012

Day #345




Hello there. 

I've just cleaned up the house after a big house party while my parents were in Derby (That'll teach them to trust me). Obviously that didn't happen...

25 more days, just 25 more posts until it's all over. Last month I had the largest number of views in a month, so thank you. You are all so awesome! Let's make it all count...Or at least some of it. 

For the last day I want to do something awesome, go somewhere great and take some great photos. If anybody has any ideas or offers, please do not hesitate to mention or ask. 

Anyway, today I was pretty bored and lazy. I woke up at around 8, fed the dog, put him in the garden, got him back in and went back to sleep until around midday when I woke up, spent abit longer in bed and finally dragged myself to the shower. I wasn't feeling too great and I had nothing planned so the day was free to be mine. I spent it playing 2 hours of Xbox and a few more hours of Peep show - a Channel Four comedy, not an actual peep show...calm down. Nan. 

Tonight my mum, dad and I watched the Paralympics. The first photo was taken in my garden, the second was taken in the sink with yet more water! And the third, well the third I have only uploaded because some water photos are like watching clouds and sharing what you think they look like. In the third photo I see a man's head, turned sideways looking like Elvis spitting water (not me, actually made out of water). The Elvis water man is about an inch below my left eye.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment