Photography helps people to see.

Friday 7 September 2012

Day #350



Hello there. Might I say... You look wonderful tonight. Yeah, I said it. 

Day number two of my sixth-form life. It's pretty good actually. My biggest class has 12 people in it and my smallest class has 3. Today, during my study period, I learnt to read music properly, just sat down, did it and I even did some homework. This is my year. Today was my first philosophy lesson. It's me, 2 lads that I have never fully talked to before, a guy in the year above me re-sitting the year and two girls.

Once again, loads of other stuff happened like Teddy being late for school because he thought he knew the Stagecoach system and then complaining all the way home because the bus was late.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment