Photography helps people to see.

Friday 31 August 2012

Day #343



Hello there. I have just had an awesome night and I have exactly 20 minutes to do this blog. Enjoy some top class rambling. 

So today, Laura, Teddy and myself met up and decided we would show our faces at the local music club and play a couple of tunes. The 'couple of tunes' turned into four songs and by the end I was telling jokes and dancing! Me...Dancing! Normally the folk club that we go to is full of old people and egos that barely fit in the room, but tonight we felt like locals, discussing music with 'Martin' in the bar and asking people what key they were playing in. I only ask that because it makes you sound like you know your music. 

But tonight there were two other teenagers, Fliss and Sarah. They sang some of the best harmonies you could imagine. Our last song came and we busted out 'Rattlin' Bog', during which Teddy and I broke into solos and guitar offs. The crowd of only about 30 actually laughed and sang along, something that the half-drunk people at the beer festival did not do quite so well (apart from you Dad, you did it very well). The end came and I had to get the two girls' numbers, mainly because we wanted to work on some music with them. Yes. Really. The story ends with me having the girls' numbers but forgetting my music stand and leaving it in the pub... 

The moral of the story is to think with your brain and not with your …y'know.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment