Photography helps people to see.

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Day #319





Good evening to my Russian, British and Gambian friends...

Today's post features several of the best street performers I have ever seen. They include the Showhawk Duo.

 Today, Teddy and I went into Edinburgh for day number two of the leaflet bombardment of shows that we have no intention of going to see. 

Whilst we were out, we realised that we are too British when it comes to taking the leaflets. We are too polite to say no thanks and find ourselves in conversations with people selling a show about a sex-crazed orphan doped up and going through rehab. It's a conversation that we struggle to pull off. 

I have two questions: number one, what film is the blue bloke from? Number two, how the heck is he floating? Teddy seems to think that the stick he is leaning on is actually made of metal and is acting as a chair. I say magic is real.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment