Photography helps people to see.

Thursday 30 August 2012

Day #342


Standing in the heavy rain with a broken umbrella with two best friends waiting for the chip shop to open. Yeah, 'Wish you were here'

Today, we, the band, got nothing done. When I say nothing I mean that. I went to Laura's, we walked to Teddy's, sat in Teddy's kitchen, talked for an hour about a drink none of us liked, walked to OUR chip shop and then went our separate ways. Same again tomorrow? Also today my awesome mum took me clothes shopping, I got some photos done for my bus pass and I picked up a package. When I was sitting in the photo booth and looking at the photo of myself on screen, I wondered does anybody ever look good in these photos? I do not look happy, and how come in the photos we aren't allowed to smile?!?. Chronologically, the blog post today is a bit rubbish but I bought some bright blue chinos followed by some bright red chinos. I am going to look like I have been attacked by a highlighter pen and they won.

Until tomorrow (Friday-The Cure)

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment