Photography helps people to see.

Thursday 2 August 2012

Day #314









Good evening! 

I went a little crazy on the photo front today. I was HDR mad. I took so many photos to do the HDR process that I could see people walking past questioning in their heads how many photos can one person take in the exact same spot. 

My friend Teddy came over and we practiced a few songs.

My dog now thinks he owns the house. While I was ironing and being such a perfect son, my dog just started walking up the stairs as if he meant to find his bed and was going to find it in my room. What's more, he refused to go downstairs. I think eventually he will just change the locks and be done with it. 

Team GB also won more medals today: Gold and silver in canoeing, gold in the track cycling and we stormed through to the next round in tennis. Despite no hope of catching the USA, I am proud to be British, even when somebody shouts "wa*ker!" out of their window at you for no reason. (Yeah, I put a star in so technically it could be 'walker'...but it definitely wasn't.)  

This evening my mum and I took George (the dog, not the famous Michael) down to Betteshanger where there is seemingly nothing to take photos of. All of them are HDR except the first one and the sequence of my dog where he thought it was a good idea to go for a swim in the pond and then realised that actually the water was quite cold and he couldn't really swim very well.

Wow, today's post was way too rambling.

I hope you are enjoying my blog and the photos, I am trying hard.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

1 comment: