Photography helps people to see.

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Day #326


Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe. 

Good evening! I am in a much better mood after a few hours of just feeling helplessly annoyed with an incompetent music store owner. 

Today I had my penultimate orthodontic appointment which is weird because it's been two years of  my life that I have been going in for appointments just so that a woman can put her hand in my mouth or strap some metal to my face. 

I was also told today at the appointment that I get to keep a mold of my mouth. When I say a mold, I mean a life size model of my mouth, like something you would see in a museum on a stand and everything. So, dear future girlfriends reading this, do not be freaked out when I ask if you want to see my teeth. I am literally going to have them on display. 

Today's photo is actually HDR. It isn't great at all but I thought I would show you what I can see outside my window but closer. This tower is all that is left of a music hall that once stood here. I have wanted to take a photo of it since I moved in. The trouble is that opposite is a pub full of hard butch men and so - as an easily intimidated teenager - this didn't bode well bearing in mind I carry a MAN BAG which kind of looks like a HAND BAG. 

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment