Photography helps people to see.

Friday 17 August 2012

Day #329


Third time lucky. 

This is the third time I have re written today's blog post because it is just too rambly.

Four weeks, 30 pounds, a whole lot of excuses and when I take the broken guitar into a different music shop, the owner fixes it in ten minutes. 

I feel like there is a moral to this story. 

Today, following yesterday's speech and unlike Braveheart, I was not executed and I did not have my lands confiscated. No, I just have a guitar that looks funny. 

Today's photo is HDR but - because I didn't use a tripod - it is all out of focus. There are some tiny white dots just past the pier on the left; these are the wind-turbines that stand in the English channel, or so they say.

Also, there is a subscribe button above my picture on the right, click it, I'm not sure what it does -->

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment