Photography helps people to see.

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Day #327



Happy relaxation day. I am not relaxed. 

Today once again I heard the words uttered to me, "your guitar is not ready yet."

This man infuriates me, like seriously infuriates me. 

The music shop in question is called Mark 1 Music. I am not sure what the 1 stands for but it is not 1st-class service. If you live locally and find yourself in Mark 1 Music, exit, run, walk or waddle out of there. 

The owner's name is not even Mark, it's Terry.

Rant over for today. I pick the guitar up tomorrow and I will say no more about it. 

Today, Teddy and I ran through a set list for the beer and music festival which is 1 week away on Monday. Teddy showed me a pretty decent song about losing weight. I think it's about losing weight. It's called You go by The Keston Cobbler's Club. This evening I fancied a walk along the front. I took these two HDR photos by hand, because I am lazy, which is why the first one is majorly blurry.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment