Photography helps people to see.

Monday 30 July 2012

Day #311



Thoughts that went through my head today:

1. I should probably wake up. Ah, what's 10 more minutes amongst friends?
2. Oh god, has it really been 2 hours?!?
3. Is the kettle really that hot?
4. Wow it really is.
5. Where are the plasters?
6. Did I lock the front door?
7. Would I suit a tattoo?
8. I would look awesome with a tattoo.
9. People would say, "do you know Will?"  "Will who?" "Will with the tattoo."
10.  Tattoos are not a good idea.

Hello, yep, I thought I'd put down some of my thoughts, just kind of randomly. I might do it regularly, I might not. 

Today I had some jobs to do. I had to get my haircut, ask about my guitar and was it fixed, and I had to put up my new shelving unit with my dad. 

All jobs have been jobbed, as my great grandad apparently used to say.

I have just moved to this town and so have no idea where to get my haircut. I walked past a promising place, £10 and it looked fairly blokey but not TOO blokey. 

I never know what to ask for when I go in. I usually make it up on the spot and pray that I don't come out looking like an ex convict! 

Today I had it planned in my head, I would say "3 back and sides, thin the top down and cut the fringe back." To which they would reply, "excellent choice, sir." I would say it with such confidence that everybody would turn to look at the person who knows exactly what they wanted. I would recieve an acknowledgement from the other blokey blokes and then they would return to the third page of their Sun newspaper. 

But as I sat down, the man opened his mouth and said in the weirdest accent I have ever heard  "so what can we be doing for your hair today?" I ended up mumbling "Just like this but shorter..." Oh dear, oh dear. 

Tonight I am listening to Little talks by Of Monsters and Men

Also, last night I edited the blog a bit. I made the writing a bit bigger so I can make the pictures bigger and I also put a tracking thing on the side for you, so you can see what time people have gone on my blog and where from.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

1 comment: