Photography helps people to see.

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Day #305


I'm not sure which I'm looking forward to least, exam results or the end of my project 365. 

Evening all, I am sitting listening to Pheonix by Lasso as I write my blog tonight because I play it all the time on Guitar Hero for Xbox. Several friends and members of my family have seen me embarrass myself by dancing round while playing this song. 

Today was another band practice because we are trying to get as much rehearsing in this week due to the fact that all three of us disappear to all corners of the globe in the next few weeks....

Okay four corners of Britain... Teddy and I are off to Scotland and Laura is sticking around in England.

About half way through the day I literally had had enough of music and felt like if I saw another chord again I would go into meltdown. 

What better way to solve this problem of cabin fever than to go into town and spend 25 minutes walking around a pound shop, picking up things that look good. For example, I found a microphone for a pound and Teddy found some novelty ice cream holders.

We thought for a split second that we had lost Laura but when we turned the corner she was eyeing up some very good-(naff)-looking diaries which she said we should all buy. A great idea in theory, but now I have a diary that I will never ever use. It has got a pretty pattern on it. It's photo number one.

Sorry today's post has been sub-par but I am so so tired.

Until tomorrow

Will :)


1 comment: