Photography helps people to see.

Monday 16 July 2012

Day #294


Gig time. Today I rang my friend Teddy and we hung out for the day, he then raised a very good point about mid-day, "Urm Will..." said Teddy in a puzzled tone, "Yes?" I replied, "Are we playing at the folk club tonight?", "I'm not sure, I have got two pizzas in with loads of other food, and it looks cold outside...but there's not much on TV so let's go!". We had two songs in the bag and ready to play, 'Knockin' on heaven's door' by Bob Dylan aswell as 'Hallelujah' by various people throughout the years. At the club tonight was the guy organising the music festival that Teddy and I are playing at this August who wanted to know what we were called so the people could make posters and leaflets, with a serious brainstorming session, I approached the guy afterwards and asked if 'For folk's sake' was abit too blue for a family festival, he said it was fine which shocked me because I had back-up names, most of which Teddy came up with - The beach huts, Hooded horse and Killiam the Brave. Teddy made a few new friends and was invited to join a ukelele club, I went home, ate pizza and watched BBC's 'Father Ted' until 2 in the morning, who really wins?

Today's photo is Teddy's ukelele, the original is the yellow uke but he went over it in black pen which gives it the patterns. I secretly think that he drew a swastika and had to cover it up but couldn't, and that was his result.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment