Photography helps people to see.

Saturday 16 June 2012

Day #267





Evening all, it's Charivari! Today my friends and I went and watched the age old parade in Folkestone called 'Charivari' which, like the airshow, makes Folkestone what it is - a place where occasionally, stuff happens. I leave for Spain on Monday - early morning and have just been told that I have to wake up at 2 o' clock, does that really happen? Do people wake up earlier than 10 AM? My condolences go to my Russian followers tonight, I wish things could be different after watching their 90 minute struggle against Greece, I wish that We didn't have to go our separate ways, I wish we did not have to go halves on our financial assets while giving a speech to our metephorical kids about how much we still love them despite the Facebook relationship status update.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment