Photography helps people to see.

Saturday 7 April 2012

Day #197





Four photos today for when four of the 'Inglis' family's brothers came together. Today two of my brothers from further up north came down to see me and my other brother that lives in Canterbury (Trust me, it really isn't as complicated as I make it sound). In the early afternoon we went for a walk on Deal seafront and I took my camera, I have to be honest, I thought all the pictures I took would be duds but they didn't turn out too badly in the end. The first picture is the flag on the 'RLNI's lifeboat station. The second picture is a bike hiring company's bike in the middle of the beach. The third picture is a sign I saw that made me do a second take because I couldn't quite take it seriously. The fourth picture is courtesy of my brother Tom who spotted this man looking out to sea and suggested I took the photo.

Hope you are enjoying the blog so far :)

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment