Photography helps people to see.

Saturday 26 May 2012

Day #246




2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate? Before you read this, I should tell you that if you scroll to the bottom of the whole page, on the bottom right corner is a box where you can translate my blog into any language that you want to...Irish is fun. Today I had my friends Ben and Teddy over and it was hot, too hot, as if someone is playing a trick on Britain. We mainly got a caffene high, played football and  played guitars until the sun went down. The first picture is only posted because the bokeh (blurrey circles) of my tree in the background is so lovely. The second picture is my friend Ben watching TV, in the middle of a woods. The third is me doing a "boss kick" as Ben calls it in my garden, I have left it tilted for added effect, otherwise its just a lanky kid kicking a ball, and who wanted to see that?

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment