Photography helps people to see.

Sunday 25 March 2012

Day #184





Before and after in the same frame. About a year ago a lady walked down our driveway and gave my family loads of photos of our house when it was on sale about 4 or 5 years ago. I got hold of a few of these photos and did this with them, its literally just me holding them, clever angles rather than clever computer software. In the afternoon I made cookies with my mum to cheer myself up after the melancholia feel that these photos had given me. Then I found the coolest visual band like ever! A link to their channel is below, trust me, a few of them will really impress you, like playing instruments with a rally car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MejbOFk7H6c&list=PL0FB9262CF878A34A&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment