Photography helps people to see.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Day #117


The embarrasing moment when I tap someone on the back thinking it is one of my best friends and it turns out to be a complete stranger. Today was my school's sixth form open evening and now I have a pretty clear idea of what A levels I want to do. I didn't get a chance to take any decent photos today so when I got in I just carried my camera round hoping to find something worth a shot. When I got to my blog I panicked because I thought yesterday's picture hadn't uploaded it, then there was a brief moment where I forgott what day it was and to be honest I started to question the meaning life itself...only kidding, I know what that is, its that people aren't wearing enough hats.

Until tomorrow

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment