Photography helps people to see.

Thursday 5 April 2012

Day #195



The awkward moment when I look down during a revision session, see my chinos, but because they are a baige colour, I suddenly think I am wearing no trousers at all and stand up to check. Yep, my life. Today I woke up early again to go into school for a four hour revision session, it wasn't all bad though, I met my friend Alex before hand and we got Mcdonalds breakfast (with a coffe fix to wake me up). In the car home I heard some quite sad news that the legendary inventor of 'Marshall' amps died today. 88 years old, Jim Marshall was a pioneer in music technology. Slash (The lead guitarist from 'Guns n' roses') said that without Jim Marshall, rock and roll would not be the same and I think I agree with him. The first picture is of a t-shirt I found in my cupboard which has some sweet anime on it, the second is of some Haribo sweets, and everybody loves Haribo!

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment