Photography helps people to see.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Day #186



Look, pretty colours. 186 days into the blog and I have just noticed the bar above the photo that means I can do loads of cool stuff like putting a sneaky link on today's photo to my flickr page or underlining bits I think are really important. Back to normal Will rather than short attention span, easily amused Will...what am I talking about they are the same thing! Today we had an olympic swimmer come into our school to talk to us, he won a gold medal at the Common wealth games and is retired, his job now is to be the guy that won that gold medal and go into schools and tell people about it. I also mentioned in yesterday's blog post that my friend Teddy and I had an idea, I think I will slowly give clues until it actually has happened, but the idea will be called 'Qthemusic' and potentially could be quite trajic.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment