Photography helps people to see.

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Day #152



Its fun making your own filters for your camera, its less fun to be told that you are wrong and then burn yourself on your flash. Tonight I had my girlfriend and a couple of friends round so I didn't really get a chance to take any photos. When they left I decided to try something, to put different colour fabrics and pieces of paper in front of the pop up flash to give a different colour tint to the photo. This was working great until I took a photo and scorched a piece of blue paper. I then asked my dad why it had happened and he replied that the flash gets very hot when fired (Well durrr), being me I then decided to take a photo with the flash on my lip, I then burnt my lip.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment